11 August 2011

New Reason to Smoke Pot

I didn't know this was a thing, even.

The twins now spend their time painting artworks and refurbishing furniture. They plan to enroll in college and said they hope to help legalize marijuana in all 50 states.

Apparently, not only does pot turn you into a big bag of other-accepting awesome-ness, it makes you unemployable.  Or, it could be that these two girls growed the fuck up about race, but are uselessly unemployable because they were raised by hillbilly hicks who worshipped hitler.

I mean, it's just possible.

Also, I'm tired of the pot-legalizers using marijuana's supposed healing powers and overall usefulness as a reason to legalize.  I'm down with people smoking pot, and if it were no longer illegal to do so, the world would be a hell of a lot nicer place.  But don't try to convince me you want it legalized because you want to make your own clothes, or rope, or because you have glaucoma.  I'm not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment