29 August 2011

Fear the Future

What?  A robot that you wrap around your neck and ask it to squeeze, might be fatal

The FDA is concerned that the ShoulderFlex Massager presents serious health risks," the warning stated, reports AP. "Hair, clothing, and jewelry can become entangled in the massage device and cause serious injury or death,” they said. The agency urges people who own the device to "dispose of the device components separately so that the massager cannot be reassembled and used."

They say this because they are too afraid to say "so that the massager cannot reassemble itself and kill all your loved ones in an orgy of blood and robotic ultra violence."  I'm not afraid to say it, though.  Don't be afraid to use fire and/or acid to kill them.



I'm pretty sure this is the guy, officer...

Also, this is my 200th post, which just shows that I have more nothing to say than I thought I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment