10 January 2012

Voter fraud? No big deal, probably.

Look for more (and more egregious) examples of this as we approach November. No, I don't want Santorum to win, but at least it would be comforting to know where Nehemiah Scudder actually was.

If you vote on any level except the local, you are wasting your time, energy, and brain power.  If your vote really mattered, Santorum would have thrown a fit. If your vote realy mattered, these people wouldn't be in power anyway.

If you vote, you're saying "I believe in this system, I believe it is honest enough to participate in, and I believe I can actually accomplish something by participating." 

If you vote, you're not just cooperating with the inevitable, you're holding the victim down for the guards.

If you vote, you are responsible for their decisions.

This should replace those "I VOTED!" stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment