26 January 2012

So, is he saying he's a rapist?

Some councilman just admitted to being a rapist, I think.

“I would say to continue to advocate for the instrumentalities of violence is contrary to a large group of people in this community,” Brown said during Monday's meeting. “The fact that you see me standing up here, I represent that segment of this community, the community that often times you will find yourself dealing with in a negative manner.”

In late October, in the wake of an attempted rape at a popular park in Spartanburg County, Wright implored female residents to obtain concealed weapons permits, saying that residents need to fight back. The comments made national news and precipitated a spike in interest in concealed weapons classes.


Unless there has been a spate of white folks shooting black folks, this man needs to reconsider how he says things.  Essentially, he just said "I am a rapist, please don't shoot me."

My advice to politicians is simply this: "shut the fuck up, you lousy piece of shit."  This is also my advice to teenagers, straight people, gays, baby-boomers, gen-x douchebags, gen-y lard-asses,  the elderly,the religious, military members, civilians and cripples.  I can't wait until I'm asked to speak at a high school graduation. It's going to be the most popular lynching in history.   Ever since that naked jew on a stick about 2000 years ago, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment