13 December 2011

Is it against store policy or something?

This lady from (where else) Oklahoma was too poor to buy the ingredients to cook some meth at home, so she decided to do it in the store.

Tulsa police arrested a woman for attempting to make meth inside a Walmart store yesterday. Elizabeth Elisha Halfmoon was in the store for six hours. When police finally noticed her, she was "mixing sulfuric acid with starter fluid in a bottle."

Wait, it took SIX FUCKING HOURS to notice this woman?  Holy Buckets, how big is that walmart?  I've lost my family in ours for five or ten minutes at a time, but I'm pretty sure if I started mixing chemicals someone would find me pretty quickly. 

This is actually a strategy I want to try.  Next time we're stuck in Target or Walmart and the kids start acting like little shits (as they will), I'm going to introduce them to chemistry experiments.  A little ammonia, a little bleach, and suddenly junior's asleep in the magazine stand and the baby's talking to Jesus on the Speak-n-Spell in the toy aisle.  It's like a free baby-sitter.

"Experimentation helps us broaden our horizons," said Gallant.  "You've got small titties," said Goofus.

No comments:

Post a Comment